We are funded by an ERC Starting Grant and have open positions for Postdocs, Ph.D., Master’s, and Bachelor’s students.
We investigate the neuronal basis of social connection in humans and non-human primates.
- Multiple approaches to understand the neuronal basis of social connection, including neurophysiology in humans and non-human primates
- A mix of experimentation, programming, and data analysis
- A relaxed, friendly, and supportive lab environment
- The chance to work together to develop and grow your research skill set.
Please note that the institute’s working language is English
For those interested in postdoctoral positions, we have funding. However, for your own career development, I will help you apply for your own fellowships and grants. This is a selection of funding opportunities:
- Humboldt Research Fellowships. Three deadlines per year
- Branco Weiss Fellowship. Deadline in January
- Human Frontier Science Program. Deadline in May
- Marie Curie Fellowships. Deadline in September
If you are interested in joining the lab, fill out the form below or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your CV.